Implementation Specialist- Corporate Office (low travel)Our client has an immediate need for an Implementation Specialist. This is a highly visible position and will be interacting will C-level Executives.
Requirements:Degree in Engineering (Industrial/Mechanical), Supply Chain Operations/Management or similarPrevious experience with Supply Chain, Inventory etcAbility to travel 2-3 days every quarterBase salary up to 100k plus BenefitsPlease send your resume to Andree@Stafffinancial.com for immediate consideration.
- Maintains control of 100% of implementations (including executives) at the most difficult demanding clients, by earning their respect and making good recommendations.
- Successfully completes 100% of implementations within contracted time frame (typically 4-6 months)
- Maintains shared project plan for each implementation with internal team and client; successfully coordinates internal and client resources for timely completion of work.
- Able to successfully escalate issues as necessary to client executives; comfortable navigating client / internal / partner
- Properly understanding client goals, then completing 100% of technical requirements (integration, scripts, policies, demand planning, overview, alerts, reports) such that leads client to their goals
- Coordinates billable amounts with admin to ensure timely complete billing of all contracted professional services
SFGAClick here to apply online