Rapyd is the mobile-first financial network that makes the world’s favorite ways to pay and be paid instantly available through a single API and SDK.
We are bringing together local financial specialists from every corner of the world to make the 100s of ways people pay available around the world, so that e-commerce merchants, gig platforms, challenger wallets, remittance platforms, online lenders, and even traditional banks can break free of their old infrastructure and limitations and create new mobile-friendly solutions to make payments faster and smarter.
Founded in 2015, Rapyd is already global, with offices in London, Singapore, Silicon Valley, and Tel Aviv. Rapyd is venture backed and has raised multiple rounds, and currently has funding for a good runway and global expansion.
At Rapyd, we believe in straight talk and quick decision making, fast execution, and simple elegant solutions.
We invite you to become a member of our global growing startup.
In this role, you will be responsible for ensuring Rapyd’s clients in Latin America can successfully integrate to, use, and manage the Rapyd platform by serving as the primary technical point of contact for clients.
- Responsible for leading implementation projects with Rapyd clients
- Offer world-class service to our clients.
- Be committed to customer success and serve as the customers advocate within Rapyd.
- Work with internal/external customer teams to assess business and implementation risks, guide the technical integration process, assist with technical problem solving, and manage internal resources to resolve various customer issues.
- Use your technical skills in Python, Java, PHP or Ruby and various web services APIs to integrate our products and help in the resolution of customer issues.
- Coordinate project timelines, tasks, and development efforts with both the internal engineering team and customer teams to manage implementation projects and ensure we keep customers on plan and on schedule
- Help improve internal processes and systems for more efficient customer interactions.
- Develop repeatable and scalable processes to improve project quality and delivery
- Share product feedback with Product and Engineering teams to help improve the product
- Contribute to the internal knowledge base so you can share lessons learned with other resources.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven start-up environment.
- Passionate about customer service and helping others.
- Experience with payment systems and/or working at a Fintech company an advantage.
- Experience in working with Ticketing Systems (Zendesk, Jira) and CRM systems an advantage.
- At least 1 year experience in a payments engineering role is plus
- At least 2 years of experience in a client-facing role
- Excellent technical writing and verbal communication skills, including familiarity and comfort working across multiple communication platforms (e.g. Slack, e-mail, Whatsapp, etc.)
- Strong business and partnership development skills
- Basic coding experience in one of the following languages Python, Java, PHP or Ruby
- Hands on experience with AWS.
- Ability to travel regionally and up to 20% overall
- Native fluency in Spanish