endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
The global technology leader in ADAS and safety electronics with 230 production locations in 40 countries with approximately 138,000 employees is looking for a talented Engineer for a key role on a new program.
This organization is rock-solid financially at over $35b in sales and this is a direct-hire position.
Located in their Global Electronics Technology Center in the greater Detroit area. They just completed a new Innovation Center built for their employees where they have the tools to develop their own products and have an on-site fitness center. This is truly a world-class company.
Image Sensor & IC Technical Specialist:
Camera and radar driver assistance systems (DAS) are key components of intelligent systems. Essential to the success of these systems are highly sophisticated and technologically advanced ASIC/ASSPs (application specific integrated circuits/ application specific standard products) which improve overall system performance, while reducing size, weight and cost. Maintaining a competitive advantage requires the best and most innovative engineers to develop these devices.
The Image Sensor & IC Technical Specialist is responsible for market and technology oversight, roadmap development, production support, and benchmarking of image sensors for use in ZF’s camera products.
- Monitor image sensor market and maintain updated supplier roadmaps and market overview
- Benchmark/characterize EMVA 1288 performance of all candidate sensors (including device sensitivity to external components, e.g. power supply)
- Collaborate with purchasing to create component sourcing strategy
- Develop and maintain requirements document capturing best practices and lessons learned
- Ensure on time delivery, risk mitigation, and supplier management/oversight during component development
- Coordinate requirements collection for sourcing
- Drive resolution of field issues
Essential Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering required. Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering preferred.
- 12 + years of mixed signal ASIC development/design and/or automotive electronic design experience; experience with automotive ASIC or ASSP development preferred.
- Strong laboratory skills with experience interfacing to embedded systems.
- Experience with validation of analog and digital circuits/systems.
- Experience with automotive safety methods (FMEA, FTA) and familiarity with functional safety standard ISO 26262 highly preferred.
- Familiarity with semiconductor industry trends and best practices (continuous improvement, zero defect, quality processes, AEC-Q100, state of the art testing and manufacturing, etc.).
- Highly motivated and able to work with little direct oversight in a collaborative environment.
Endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.