Position: Identity and Access Management
Duration: 4 months
Location: Remote for now and later Downtown Toronto
Work with the Business and IT Support teams to ensure all applications and systems in production are compliant with identity and access controls defined in the company's standards.
- Experience within a combination of relevant technical disciplines in the field of Identity and Access Management
- Working knowledge and experience in the following areas:
- Access Controls implementation and audit
- Role Based Access Controls Models
- Privileged Accounts management and audit
- Identity Access Reviews
- Proven working experience with SQL queries, Excel, Identity IQ.
- SOX Audit experience
- Professional certification(s) in Identity and Access Management domain
- Project management designation.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, managing multiple priorities within tight deadlines.
- Good verbal and written communication, facilitation and interpersonal skills.