Identify Access Management (IdAM) Engineer
Are you a senior security engineer helping a US government agency implement EO 14028 to achieve a Zero Trust enterprise architecture? We are looking for an Identify Access Management Engineer to join a Zero Trust architecture team to research, test, and recommend solutions to the CIO, CISO, and other Senior Executives to further their agency's Zero Trust initiative.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Designing, developing, maintaining, and enhancing Zero Trust Identity as a Service based on customers’ identity and access management platforms, including single sign-on, identity federation, enterprise directory architecture and design, and resource (entity and entitlement) provisioning
- Interfacing with the client to communicate challenges and opportunities for products at the implementation, technical, functional, and supporting mission systems
- Working closely with development teams, security teams, engineering teams, and architecture teams to manage complex business processes, internal risk control management, and support enhancements to the IdAM program
- Serving as SME to identify and evaluate emerging technologies, support test, development, and production environments to address design challenges, and troubleshoot production systems
- Advocating for technology insertion to address complex challenges within a multi-tenant, multi-hybrid cloud environment focusing on transformational change, business resiliency, and technology-driven innovation
What You Will Need:
- Active TS/SCI clearance, with the ability to obtain and maintain a CI polygraph
- Bachelor's degree in cybersecurity, computer information systems, or a related technical discipline is preferred; an additional four (4) years of cybersecurity/information assurance experience may be substituted in lieu of a degree
- Ten (10) years of experience with IdAM in a Department of Defense hybrid computing environment responsible for the development, implementation, and support of IdAM functions, processes, and technologies for zero-trust broker tools with other security tools, including identity management, SIEM, and EDR tools
- Advanced knowledge of IdAM capabilities, such as access management tools, authentication including Single Sign-on (such as SAML, Oauth, OpenID Connect, FIDO2, and Privilege Access Management)
- Experience providing hands-on support for DISA DoD enterprise identity, credentialing, and access management (ICAM) tools
- Demonstrated expertise in analyzing customers’ current hybrid computing environment, and developing strategic and operational recommendations aligned with NIST SP 800-207 Zero Trust Architecture and DoD Zero Trust Reference Architecture Framework
- Knowledge of Zero Trust Network Access (ZTNA) cybersecurity initiatives, to include developing and documenting reference architectures and lab demonstrations including Secure Access Services Edge (SASE)
- Must possess current DoD 8570 IAT/IAM III certification
- Ability to work daily on-site in Washington, DC Metropolitan area location
About Our Client:
A leading cybersecurity company to the national security and defense communities world-wide. They are a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) based in Alexandria, VA, specializing in information assurance, cybersecurity services, and intelligence analysis to the national security, intelligence, and homeland security communities.
COVID-19: This position requires contractor personnel to attest to being fully vaccinated or, if not fully vaccinated, provide weekly testing results if located at facilities in medium and high community levels. Weekly testing is not required for individuals located at facilities at low community levels. Based on rates measured by the CDC, those located at facilities in counties with high community levels must always wear a mask. Masks are not required for all those located at facilities at low and medium community levels.
They are an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, religion, color, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other basis covered by the law. Employment decisions are based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs.