endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
Large Manufacturing Company located on the East Side of Madison Wisconsin is looking for an IT Systems Administrator that will work with others in the organization to plan, coordinate, direct and design IT-related activities of the organization, as well as provide administrative direction and support for daily operational activities of the IT department.
- Will identify, recommend, develop, implement and support cost-effective technology solutions for all aspects of the organization.
- Design and implement IT policies, procedures and best practices
- Ensure the streamlined operation of the IT department is in alignment with the business objectives of the organization.
- Lead the IT department’s operational and strategic planning, including fostering innovation, planning projects and organizing the allocation of resources.
- Manage the deployment, monitoring, maintenance, development, upgrade and support of IT systems, including telecommunications, servers, PCs and laptops, operating systems, hardware, software, peripherals and office automation equipment.
- Research and recommend improvements and grown of the IT infrastructure and IT systems.
- Oversee provision of end-user services, including technical support.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 5+ years’ experience