Duties & Responsibilities
We represent a leader in the manufacturing of metal insulated panels in the U.S. In this lean manufacturing environment, hard work is rewarded with above average compensation and benefits. Our client believes that teamwork and safety are critical to their work environment. This company is looking for people who desire to build a long-term career. The company has never had a layoff in their 50-plus year history and advancement opportunities are abundant for solid performers.
We are searching for an IT Support Technician to join our client's growing team.
Application Instructions: Use the online application, or email your resume to Derek Collins at firstname.lastname@example.org
As the IT Support Technician you will be responsible for:
- Support with technical problems on workspace related technologies
- Install, maintain, and configure computer hardware, mobile devices, printers and scanners
- Onsite support and respond to service tickets and requests
- Support installation of new hardware and network in new locations
- Troubleshoot or manage servers, network, computer, phones, mobile devices like scan guns, etc.
- Ensure security is maintained in the network, computer, mobile and handheld devices
- Use IT help desk toll for managing incident and request tickets
- Provide technical support and troubleshoot hardware, software, and network issues
Qualifications for the position include:
- 3+ years of IT related experience
- Proven ability to offer desktop/device support in an enterprise environment
- Knowledge of networking equipment and infrastructure devices
- Knowledge of Active Directory and Azure Active Directory
- Experience supporting Office 365 installs and support
- English and Spanish speaking language proficiency