At Surgo, our philosophy is: Teamwork makes the dream work! Our management team practices and upholds the lessons of Ubuntu while still delivering against the odds we are faced. We offer the opportunity to work from the privacy of your own home, while providing all the necessary equipment to see you succeed and thrive in our organisation. What are you waiting for? Kick start your career and join our dream team!
Surgo manages a wide range of Outsourcing functions, including Customer Support, HR Outsourcing, RPO, Payroll Processing, IR Management, Administration, Training and more.
This is your opportunity to become part of a winning team, we are currently seeking the following skills in the IT Support Technician field.
- Provide assistance to our company and all Employees and Users on queries logged within the given SLA
- Queries can range from Hardware, Software all the way to 3rd party services
- Use MS SQL to investigate more complex queries. If queries are not resolved, it's escalated to or IT department for action
- Ensure systems remain secure and protection of information is adhered to at all times
- Provide monthly reports on information security compliance results (data breaches, threats, phishing attacks)
- Provide Management with immediate reports on staff non-compliance to Information Security requirements
- Grade 12
- Min A+ and N+ Certification
- 2 - 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Proven ability to Troubleshoot
- Accounting knowledge (advantageous)
- Own vehicle and valid drivers' license
- Remote work with occasional need for office work in Bryanston or Midrand
- Shift work in a 24/7 environment (ability for overtime when needed)
- Market related (depending on experience and skill set)
Should you wish to apply for the position, please apply directly via this job board, please ensure that you quote reference number 201876 subject heading or email body
Surgo (Pty) Ltd will consider all applications in terms of its Employment Equity (EE) and is committed in maintaining diversity in its’ appointments. Surgo (Pty) Ltd, therefore also encourages people with disabilities and from other diverse backgrounds to apply. Due to the high volume of applications, should you not receive feedback within three months upon submission, you can assume your application was unsuccessful and we encourage you to reapply.
Your CV will be kept on our database for us to contact you should any future vacancies become available. If you do not wish for us to keep your CV for any other positions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org .