At Surgo, our philosophy is: Teamwork makes the dream work! Our management team practices and upholds the lessons of Ubuntu while still delivering against the odds we are faced. We offer the opportunity to work from the privacy of your own home, while providing all the necessary equipment to see you succeed and thrive in our organisation. What are you waiting for? Kick start your career and join our dream team!
Surgo manages a wide range of Outsourcing functions, including Customer Support, HR Outsourcing, RPO, Payroll Processing, IR Management, Administration, Training and more.
This is your opportunity to become part of a winning team, we are currently seeking the following skills in the IT Support Technician field.
- Provide assistance to our company and all Employees and Users on queries logged within the given SLA
- Queries can range from Hardware, Software all the way to 3rd party services
- Use MS SQL to investigate more complex queries. If queries are not resolved, it's escalated to or IT department for action
- Ensure systems remain secure and protection of information is adhered to at all times
- Provide monthly reports on information security compliance results (data breaches, threats, phishing attacks)
- Provide Management with immediate reports on staff non-compliance to Information Security requirements
- Grade 12
- Min A+ and N+ Certification
- 2 - 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Proven ability to Troubleshoot
- Accounting knowledge (advantageous)
- Own vehicle and valid drivers' license
- Remote work with occasional need for office work in Bryanston or Midrand
- Shift work in a 24/7 environment (ability for overtime when needed)
- Market related (depending on experience and skill set)
Should you wish to apply for the position, please apply directly via this job board, please ensure that you quote reference number 201876 subject heading or email body
Please note that due to the high volume of CV's received; only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Should you not receive communication from our offices within two weeks of submission please note that your application will not be considered for this position.
We will keep your CV on file and re-establish contact with you should opportunities in line with your expertise become available again.
Should you require any additional information give us a call on 021 012 5566.