Our client located in Vancouver is looking for a full-time IT Service Analyst for their growing team.
- This is an essential business so you will be expected to work on-site.
- Provide Level 1 internal end-user support via phone and email to the Vancouver office and casually other offices within other provinces.
- Work diligently on multiple tickets in a fast-paced environment.
- Resolve tickets in a timely manner while understanding prioritization where necessary.
- Follow-up, monitor and track any IT-related issues until there is a resolution, escalate issue when necessary.
- Provide detailed, proper documentation of issues as per Service Level Agreement.
- Help users identify and troubleshoot issues with laptops, desktops, applications, software, hardware, password changes, internet, mobile devices, and peripherals.
Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree or College Diploma in an IT field or demonstrated work experience.
- Minimum A+ or Network+ certification.
- 3+ years’ experience working in a customer-service oriented IT support role.
- Experience with Active Directory password changes, hardware and software troubleshooting, exchange email, internet, wireless, mobile devices and operating systems (Windows 7 and Windows 10).
- Clear, concise communication skills (written and oral).
- Customer-service oriented and patient attitude.
- Go-getter with strong multi-tasking skills.
- Able to work independently and resolve issues independently.
- Constant follow-up skills (does not leave issues unresolved).
STACK IT Recruitment Inc., based in Mississauga, places candidates throughout the Greater Toronto Area. We pride ourselves on being the number one recruitment company in information technology. Don’t take our word for it – our track record of placing highly qualified candidates speaks for itself!