Our client located in Whitby is looking for a full-time IT Support Specialist for their growing team.
- Provide Level 1 and 2 support via remote desktop, phone, and email to various clients in an MSP environment.
- This role also requires you to go casually on-site to client locations within the GTA if necessary.
- Provide proper detailed documentation of troubleshooting steps followed to resolve customer issues whether successful or unsuccessful.
- Follow-up on any unresolved tickets or issues with clients.
- Escalate issues to vendors or level 3 technicians when necessary.
- Troubleshoot internet connectivity issues, network issues, and firewall issues.
- Assist clients with password changes within Active Directory.
- Provide desktop support for Windows, Linux operating systems.
- Troubleshoot Outlook Exchange issues, peripherals, mobile devices, hardware, software, and application issues.
Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree or College Diploma in an IT field or demonstrated work experience.
- Minimum A+ or Network+ or ITIL certification and the willingness to acquire a Fortinet certification within 6-months of employment.
- Current or previous experience working in MSP environment.
- Vehicle to travel on-site to client locations.
- 3+ years’ experience working in a customer-service oriented IT support role.
- Experience with VMware or Hyper-V.
- Clear, concise communication skills (written and oral).
- Customer-service oriented and patient attitude.
- Team-player, great with clients and customers.
STACK IT Recruitment Inc., based in Mississauga, places candidates throughout the Greater Toronto Area. We pride ourselves on being the number one recruitment company in information technology. Don’t take our word for it – our track record of placing highly qualified candidates speaks for itself!