Title: IT Solutions and Delivery Management Representative
Job Type: Contract
Job Code: EB-9089984738
Tekberry, a national contract staffing company, is looking for a highly qualified and motivated IT Solutions and Delivery Management Representative to work on-site with our client in Atlanta, GA.
This is a long term, at-will contract position that will see the ideal candidate working alongside industry-leading talent in a world-class environment.
- Provide an onsite presence for End User Client support, working within the framework of the existing support processes.
- The Installation, Moves, Adds, and Changes (IMACs) for PCs, including imaging, set up and PC returns, according to standard processes.
- Facilitate onsite support for End User Client hardware repairs.
- Provide support for Windows, Linux and MAC client environment
- Troubleshooting standard desktop application (MS Office, IE, Firefox, etc) as well as assisting in support of software development and configuration management tools.
- Ensure that employees are engaging the standard IT support processes and focus on those areas where you can add unique value.
- Answer incoming service requests from end users via both telephone and e-mail in a friendly and professional manner.
- Record, track, and document the help desk request problem-solving process, including all successful and unsuccessful decisions made, and actions taken, escalating problems where necessary through to final resolution
- Understanding of DevOps processes, tools and methodologies will be essential. Familiarity with the Atlassian tool set will be an advantage.
- Experience working with software engineering teams is essential.
- Familiarity with build/deploy processes, source management and SDLC tools for application release.
- Experience of providing hardware and software support to users in accordance with defined levels of service.
- Strong understanding of Microsoft latest OS, Office products and latest PC software/applications
- Experience of working in a busy IT Help Desk environment and taking ownership of user problems from call to completion
- You will need to interact with employees and must be able to ask effective questions, observe issues, assess best course of action and collaborate with multiple teams (technical and non-technical), to resolve issues.
- Ability to troubleshoot and resolve software and hardware problems.
- Ability to work with a geographically dispersed Support team which includes developing knowledge of related processes and tools to support employees effectively
Please submit your resume with salary requirements. Principals only; no third parties or off-shore companies. No phone calls please.
Tekberry Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other protected categories under all applicable laws.
As a W2 employee you will have access to health benefits.