The IT Site Administrator position is responsible for the installation, configuration and support of all IT equipment for the designated location. In addition, the IT Site Admin ensures the operability, security, backup and recoverability of all IT devices for the site, and coordinates IT requests between end users and IT resources. Collaborates with local teams, including manufacturing operations, to ensure the reliable operation of systems while adhering to all company mandates.
What you will do
• Maintain organizational network providing a stable, secure, and recoverable environment for applications.
• Ensure appropriate configuration and implementation of hardware and software components.
• Monitor the performance of existing computer systems and IT infrastructures.
• Research and provide recommendations for software to assist with business requirements.
• Regularly update IT policies and standard operating procedures safeguarding data security in adherence to SOX and internal controls.
• Setup new users and maintain business telephone systems for optimal capability.
• Provides end user support for IT systems and infrastructure.
• Lead/participate in Global IT Project initiatives locally.
• Document, track, and maintain inventory of all IT assets.
• Foster a safe work environment by adhering to all safety and regulatory procedures, enforce safety regulation among Team members.
• Establish and maintain a culture of open communication, collaboration, teamwork, continuous improvement, and compliance to TC Values and The Code of Conduct
What you offer
• Bachelor or Technical degree in Information Technology related field or equivalent work experience
• 2- 5 years experience deploying, supporting, and maintaining
• Windows servers, both physical and virtual
• Endpoint devices.
• Operating Systems: Window 2012/2016 server, Windows 10/7, Mac OSX, and mobile o.s: Android/IOS.
• Active Directory and Group Policy
• Network storages (NAS) and backup systems such as Commvault, Backup Exec. Knowledge
• Familiarity with ERP/MES systems a plus
• Demonstrated proficiency troubleshooting network, wireless, and telecom equipment.
• Ability to support 100+ users.
• Previous experience in manufacturing preferred.
• Ability to work under pressure with low or minimum supervision
• Available for on call support in a 24/5 operation.
• Ability to quickly lean new technologies and the operating environment such as security and recovery requirements.
What we have to offer
• Opportunity to be part of a dynamic and highly motivating work environment where you can develop your potential and launch an exciting career;
• Development opportunities where your input makes a difference. A competitive compensation package, 401K plan and flexible benefits that are customizable to you and your family needs];
• Employee perks such as discounts from suppliers on various products and services such as insurance, wireless bundles, travel, and much more.