Duties / Responsibilities
We represent one of the most stable and fastest growing Fortune 200 manufacturing companies in the U.S. In this lean manufacturing environment, hard work is rewarded with above average compensation and benefits. Our client believes that teamwork and safety are critical to their work environment. This company is looking for people who desire to build a long-term career. The company has never had a layoff in their 40-plus year history and advancement opportunities are abundant for solid performers. Our client is environmentally friendly and is the nation's largest recycler of scrap steel.
We are searching for IT SharePoint Developer to join our client's growing team.
Application Instructions: Use the online application, or email your resume directly to Derek Collins at firstname.lastname@example.org
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
1. Design, development and implementation of new programs and applications
2. Continually follow up with and update existing software. This can include implementing small changes and software enhancements to completely redesigning a program.
3. Review requests for new projects and recommend modifications for existing programs. While evaluating new projects or requests for enhancements, and determine the project cost, timeline, goals and feasibility and then oversee the project through completion,
5. Demonstrating database management skills, SQL experience, Developing strong quantitative skills
6. Continuous development of Web look Intranet Portal Collaboration Intranet Site and Branding on SharePoint platform
7. Use SharePoint Framework SPx to create website designs with OOTB, UI extension, page layouts, themes, and display templates.
8. Create web parts, lists/library, content types, site columns, master pages, search navigation, permissions, and data management
9. Build workflow forms using SharePoint Designer, and PowerApps/Flow.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering or experience in lieu of education.
- Minimum 3 years in SharePoint developer role using SharePoint online/O365 and SharePoint on Premise 2013/2016.
- Experience in SharePoint framework, building sites in hybrid environments, developing and administrating.
- Ability to work independently, prioritize effectively, multitask, and manage time appropriately
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking, and analytical skills.
- Ability to work or travel on an "as needed" basis, which may include nights, weekends and holidays.
- Ability to be flexible, resourceful, organized and work in a fast-paced business environment with special requests
- Basic knowledge and understanding of SDLC process, performing unit testing, and packing to deploy from DEV to PROD
- Strong knowledge of the .Net framework (C#), IIS, Azure Active Directory and SharePoint site configuration.
- Strong project management skills
- Must have expertise building and/or maintaining collaboration sites and/or programs.
- Excellent knowledge around UI/UX
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Critical thinking and problem solving proficiency
- Leadership aptitude
- Excellent interpersonal skills and solid communication with all levels of management
Keywords: Microsoft Office, O365, SharePoint, developer