Our client located in Toronto is looking for an IT Service Desk Manager for their growing team.
- Oversee the 1st level support and collaborate with 2nd and 3rd level support team for all applications, systems, telephone, and network systems.
- Set a high standard of service desk performance by creating and promoting customer-focused attitude within the Service Desk that projects a helpful and supportive conduct to all associates.
- Promote the attitude for resolution of incident and service request as first call resolution and where not possible, promptly escalate and follow through till resolved.
- Manage all communications on Incidents and other IT News to Internal (Stores, DFC, and CO) and External (vendors) customers.
- Ensure all processes used by the service desk are thoroughly documented, consistently audited, and regularly improved.
- Oversee the IT Service Champion Schedule and Issue Resolution.
- Measure SLA Performance and Review Outcome with stakeholders with proposed actionable steps for improvement.
- Hire and manage service desk associates, including establishing and communicating performance expectations, determining training and career development needs, developing associate progression plans, and managing performance.
Must-have skills :
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience as a Team Lead or Senior Analyst, IT Service Desk or Support Centre.
- Experience managing a team (with a minimum of five (5) associates) in IT Service Desk or Support Centre Function with at least one (1) year of managing the team remotely.
- 5 years with Microsoft O365, Infor CRM, Retail Applications and support of mobile devices using Airwatch management system
- In-depth knowledge of service desk operations to include: Windows Operating Systems, Mac OS(x), MS Office Suite, LAN/WAN operations, PC imaging, remote administration tools, mobile platforms, basic server operations.
- Strong knowledge of JIRA Service Desk, ServiceNow, Track-It or any industry-top ticket tracking and documentation management system
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or Business program
- ITIL v3 Certification is a must
- Any reputable Service Desk Manager Certification would be an added advantage.
STACK IT Recruitment Inc., based in Mississauga, places candidates throughout the Greater Toronto Area. We pride ourselves in being the number one recruitment company in information technology. Don’t take our word for it – our track record of placing highly qualified candidates speaks for itself!