TECHNICAL SERVICE DESK ANALYST (REMOTE)
Are you ready to turn your customer service work into a career? With job growth, work-life balance, and great pay?
Then choose a career in 2 of today’s fastest growing markets—healthcare and IT.
Purpose - To be the lifeline for clinicians and patients in using technology. Our Service Desk Analysts support this mission by providing excellent customer service, diagnosing and solving people’s technology problems, and being the calm in a storm of healthcare issues.
- Basic IT troubleshooting skills and problem solving aptitude to start and then we train. We pay for earning Technical Certifications.
- High speed internet connection @ home
- Customer service exp
- High School diploma or G.E.D. equivalent
In addition to customer service, if you have background with any of these:
- Ticketing tools like Remedy, ServiceNow, CA
- Remote tools like Quick Assist, LogMeIn, Bomgar
- Windows knowledge (basics of a computer including software and hardware)
- Mobile device knowledge (iPhone OR android, basic hardware and troubleshooting, settings usage, etc)
We have days, nights, and weekend schedules available. People who’ve worked at call centers turn their boring jobs into great careers.
- IT Technical skills to start and we pay you while you train
- Technology equipment supplied