80,000.00 CAD to 100,000.00 CAD
IT Security & Operations Specialist.
Our client in Toronto is looking to hire an IT Security & Operations Specialist.
Full time, permanent role
- Analyze existing security systems and make recommendations for changes or improvements.
- Procuring and managing IT inventory and update documentation
- Provide endpoint security to Debian servers (Linux) and Macs and AWS.)
- Provide network security as per ISO standards.
- Previous experience creating new policies, changing policies, and implementing new security policies in a SAAS environment.
- 3-5+ years in GDPR compliance, data security and IT operations
- Knowledge of the SDLC and experience in implementing governance models, risk, in a SAAS environment.
- CISSP or CCIE Certification
- 3+ years’ experience working in Cyber Security/ Information Security and implementing security standards and controls in an enterprise environment.
- Evaluating the organization to ensure compliance with standards and relevance with industry security norms.
- Experience with current security risks and protocols
- Great project management skills and multi-tasking skills in fast-paced environment
Skills and Qualifications
- Strong oral and written communication skills to collaborate and consult with the team.
- A strong team player, analytical, organized with excellent time management skills.
- BA/BS/MA/MS degree in Computer Science or closely related field or equivalent practical experience.
STACK IT Recruitment Inc., based in Mississauga, places candidates throughout the Greater Toronto Area. We pride ourselves in being the number one recruitment company in information technology. Don’t take our word for it – our track record of placing highly qualified candidates speaks for itself!