Our Client is one of the largest renewable owners, operators and developers in the U.S., delivering innovative, renewable power solutions that accelerate the world towards a sustainable, low-carbon future. They provide an unparalleled opportunity to lead and manage one of the largest renewable energy businesses with decades of history while contributing to the global need for sustainable energy. With current U.S. assets under management valued at $20 billion, our Client offers many career opportunities. They are currently seeking an IT Security Specialist to manage various security solutions and information security within the North American platform.
As IT Security Specialist, you will be responsible for ensuring that identified risks are effectively implemented, controls are in place and operating effectively. You will manage and configure Check Point firewalls and various software blades. You will conduct daily operational security activities, review security changes, provide recommendations (SME), and monitor and update security equipment. You will develop best practices, policy and process documents, security incident responses, and coordinate project activities.
The Ideal Candidate will hold a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related discipline or equivalent experience with a minimum of 5 years of experience in IT, including three years in security and compliance roles. They will demonstrate strong knowledge in the following areas
- TCP/IP as well as packet capture analysis (Wireshark)
- Security requirements and security controls analysis
- Root-cause analysis and recommendations
- Operating system internal controls and network protocols
- Security Products (Web proxy, two-factor authentication, SIEM)
The successful candidate will have the knowledge and experience to develop and document security plans, including project plans, and manage Check Point security products with excellent oral and written communication.
What will make you stand out:
- French is an asset.
- Thrives in a fast-paced, dynamic working environment
- Check Point Certified Security Administrator
- Knowledge of Active Directory security
- Knowledge of SIEM applications like QRadar or Sentinel
- Knowledge of Kusto querying language
Please contact us at email@example.com
to learn more about this amazing role and how you can start 2022 with a new career opportunity!