endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
IT Risk and Compliance
The IT Risk & Compliance Manager will direct the development and implementation of policies, procedures and controls to ensure that the organization's practices remain relevant to all governmental and industry standards.
The IT compliance manager will work directly with non-IT compliance and/or risk professionals such as Legal, Audit, Security Operations, Identity & Access Management, and Corporate Compliance to ensure organizational alignment.
Oversees all technology-related compliance issues across the organization including privacy and business continuity. This includes providing objective risk assessments of the company's compliance with regulatory, organizational and commercial requirements governing the organization's information technology systems.
- Maintains a strong understanding of all applicable compliance and risk areas (i.e. Sarbanes-Oxley, GDPR, CCPA, ERM, etc.)
- Ability to establish credible, working relationships with a wide range of corporate personnel, including operations, management, executive and legal staff as well as external personnel, including auditors and regulators
- Proven leadership ability
- Ability to set and manage priorities judiciously
- Ability to present complex issues/ideas in business and user-friendly language
- Self-motivated, directed and detail-oriented
- Strong foundation in analytical, evaluative and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to motivate in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Work with Legal and Corporate Compliance representatives to identify all related IT compliance requirements (i.e., security, user access, privacy, data integrity, etc.) associated with the laws and regulations within all relevant jurisdictions.
- Maintain an inventory of all regulatory, commercial and organizational technology compliance requirements
- Ensure all related IT compliance policies are updated, based on any relevant regulatory changes or new laws
- Create an IT compliance risk assessment framework and periodically assess the regulatory, commercial and organizational, inherent and residual IT compliance risks
- Identify the associated IT compliance control gaps and oversee the documentation, implementation and testing of the entire IT compliance control portfolio
- Develop and direct IT compliance control monitoring programs to ensure IT compliance-related risks are managed to the appropriate level of acceptable residual risk
- Implement and maintain an IT compliance issue management tracking and resolution process that will address known issues, according to severity and potential impact to the organization
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent years of work experience in a related field or discipline
- Master’s or other advanced degree preferred
- Compliance or Risk Management certifications preferred
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.