STACK IT Recruitment is looking for an IT Recruiter to join our team.
Are you a results oriented individual with a thirst for Quality? If so, we want to talk to you because we are looking for an IT Recruiter to join our growing team in Mississauga!!!
We have an amazing culture with a strong bonus/incentive program, with no draw - so the opportunity to make $$$ is here!
We've recently expanded our client base and are looking for an IT Recruiter to assist in recruiting for our IT role. In this critical role, you will be a member of our tight knit recruitment team and play an important part in the growth of the firm.
What We Offer
- A dynamic and entrepreneurial environment with continuous opportunities for growth
- A results-oriented work culture that gives you the freedom to achieve your goals and emphasizes performance over process
- Highly competitive base plus commission reflective of the importance of this role to our success
What You'll Be Doing
- Sourcing quality candidates for multiple requisitions, including contract roles, permanent placements, and executive searches
- Performing high quality phone, and in-person interviews with potential applicants.
- Preparing candidate submission packages with vetted resumes, screening notes, and additional documentation
- Preparing candidates for their interview cycles.
- Accurately and promptly updating notes and profiles of leads in our Applicant Tracking System (ATS)
- Collaborating with client onboarding teams to conduct background checks, coordinate start dates, and retrieve necessary documentation.
- Attending networking events to expand the talent pipeline
What We’re Looking For
- 2+ years of recruitment experience, ideally in an IT Recruitment agency or high-growth tech company
- Experience with using an ATS
- Experience with various interview formats
- Proven ability to creatively source candidates for specialized and niche roles
- Strong ability to communicate and connect with candidates and clients
- Quick learner who is able to research the technical skills required by clients
- Strong knowledge of MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- A post-secondary degree in a related field (e.g. Human Resources, Business, etc.)
- Excellent knowledge of modern programming languages, frameworks, and tools
STACK IT Recruitment Inc., based in Mississauga, places candidates throughout the Greater Toronto Area. We pride ourselves in being the number one recruitment company in information technology. Don’t take our word for it – our track record of placing highly qualified candidates speaks for itself!