BCTG’s direct CPG client is looking for an IT Project Manager to oversee 2 new projects. Project 1 will be focused on implementing a series of enhancement for a customer Sales and Commissions application and Project 2 will be to lead the implementation of a security cloud based solution called Proofpoint. Our client is seeking a PM with very strong leadership skills; this culture requires someone with an innate ability to motivate and lead disparate teams towards a common goal. The ideal PM will be flexible, organized, and able to work with all levels in the business. Will need to also have strong Change Mgt. and communications skills.
Project 1 will be focused on implementing a series of enhancements for the Commercial Team (Sales, Data Analytics).
- Sales reps are commissioned, Account development specialist (ADS) are salaried. Today, everything is manual for ADS. They want to utilize the same platform as the sales reps and track on 1 platform (for Wine division)
- Project 2 -- lead the Proof Point Project
- Proofpoint is software technology that protects organizations against email threats such as phishing, fraud, malware attacks, etc. Proofpoint will provide us with email encryption & protection, targeted attack protection, security awareness to our associates, data loss prevention of our most sensitive data (financial, associate personal HR data, etc.) and increase our visibility into attacks taking place against our email environment that may be occurring.
- We’re adding Proofpoint to our existing email environment (we use Microsoft today) as an additional layer of protection. Proofpoint will review and scan emails for malicious content (website links, attachments, review the email header, the senders/recipients, etc.) to determine whether the message is malicious. If so, automated and manual actions will be taken to prevent the message from being delivered to an associate’s inbox before they have a chance to click a bad link and infect their machine or our network and expose us to ransomware or similar malicious activity. Our end goal is to manage and reduce cyber security risk.
- Candidate must be a good fit (personality wise) in the organization. Personality means a lot.
- Strong leadership with the ability to motivate and lead disparate teams towards a common goal.
- The ideal PM will be flexible, organized, and able to work with all levels in the business.
- Good Communication and Change Management skills.
- Comfortable working in an environment that is in transition – IT Reorganization.
- PMP, Agile Certification desired or Project Management Training
Other Desired Skills or Experiences:
- Experience with SAP, SAP/BI, HANA, Data Analytics Reporting
- Snowflake Cloud database, Custom Application Development
- PM Tools: Microsoft Project and Jira
**This position has the option of converting to full time after an initial 6 month period.
Phoenix, Arizona; Denver, Colorado; Stratford, Connecticut; New Castle, Delaware; Miami, Florida; Cicero, Illinois; Linthicum, Maryland; St Paul, Minnesota; Las Vegas, Nevada; New York, New York; North Wales, Pennsylvania; Ridgeway, South Carolina; Sandston, Virginia; Washington, D.C.; Hartland, Wisconsin,