**Contract - Long term (potential conversion to direct)
**Onsite 1 day / Month (1st Monday of Month) + additional all hands meetings
IT Project Manager responsible for managing Scope, Planning, Budget and Timelines for executing technology related projects. Manage multiple IT projects from small to medium size simultaneously. Projects include system upgrades, Oracle application upgrades, Infrastructure related projects and development projects.
- Manages the development and implementation process of company's systems and services involving departmental or cross-functional teams focused on the delivery of new or existing systems
- Plans and directs schedules and budgets and monitors the project from initiation through delivery
- Organizes the interdepartmental activities ensuring completion of the project/product on schedule and within budget
- Works on problems of diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors
- Exercises judgment within generally defined practices and policies in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions
- Accountable for end-to-end lifecycle
- Develop and manage roadmaps among cross-functional teams as well as interrelated and independent application and / or infrastructure changes; track and report on program milestones
- Monitor the project from initiation through delivery. Organize the interdepartmental activities ensuring completion of the project/product on schedule and within budget constraints.
- Prepare estimates and detailed project plan for all phases of the project
- Manage project scope and changes
- 5+ years of project management experience, including tracking and planning projects
- Strong understanding of Waterfall and Agile methods
- Understanding of SDLC and modern application development
- Able to develop project plans (budgets, schedules, and plans).
- Understand interdependencies between technology, operations and business needs
- Result-oriented and responsive; utilizes network, SME’s and other available resources to facilitate driving tasks to closure.
- Ability to handle rapidly changing priorities
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- PMP certification desired