About Our Client
Our client, a professional services firm located in downtown Toronto, is looking to hire 2 IT Project Managers for a full time and permanent position.
- Problem-solving issues while demonstrating teamwork, innovation, and excellence
- Developing timely, accurate and thorough project plans, progress reports and scope change documents for each assigned task/project.
- Governing third-party partner and/or vendor relationships, as required
- Driving delivery satisfaction with key business stakeholders and product owners, utilizing best practices
- Managing stakeholder relationships that includes managing expectations, communications, escalation, and feedback
- Communicating potential risks and/or variances timely fashion
- A strong focus on Information Technology projects is required
- A post-secondary graduate with a Degree in Business Administration or a related field
- A seasoned PMP (Project Management Professional) certified project manager with a minimum of 6 years progressive experience in managing medium to large-scale projects with varying degrees of complexity
- Knowledgeable with budget, resource allocation management and forecasting
- An exceptional communicator with strong interpersonal and relationship skills