Our client in Toronto is looking to hire an experienced IT Project Manager for their team.
Full-time permanent role with great benefits
Remote due to the pandemic – Hybrid work post the pandemic
- Will be responsible for managing multiple projects and work with other Project Managers.
- Will be responsible for interaction with Stakeholders – internal and external.
- Will be responsible for full SDLC – planning to execution.
- Will be responsible for vendor management and escalation management.
- Will be working with cross-functional teams.
- Will be responsible for project planning timeline management, resource planning/ hiring, budgeting.
- Proven experience in /as a project management lead.
- PMP certification will be preferred.
- Should have experience with managing Agile projects.
- Should have experience managing mid – large scale projects
- Should have a minimum of 5+ years of managing IT projects.
- Will be responsible for wearing “multiple hats” and should follow a “proactive approach”.
- Good documentation skills.
- Will be a “Doer” – will roll up the sleeves and get the work done attitude.
- Should be able to work in a fast-paced environment and can adapt quickly to the changing needs.
- Should have excellent interpersonal skills.
- Should have good verbal and written communication skills.
Nice to have
- Experience managing Salesforce projects.
- Experience managing government or regulatory project experience.
STACK IT Recruitment Inc., based in Mississauga, places candidates throughout the Greater Toronto Area. We pride ourselves in being the number one recruitment company in information technology. Don’t take our word for it – our track record of placing highly qualified candidates speaks for itself!