85,000.00 CAD to 110,000.00 CAD
IT Project Manager/Business Analyst
Our client in Whitby is looking to hire a Senior Project Manager to implement and set up their project management office (PMO)
Full time, permanent role
- Will Strategize, plan, execute, and finalize projects according to strict deadlines and within budget.
- Vendor Management from third party, contractors, and consultants
- Will generate projects reports, presentations, and possible solutions to system issues.
- Maintaining project timeframes, budgeting estimates and status reports
- 5-7 years of end-to-end project management experience.
- Experience with project management software, such as MS Project, Zoho Projects Zoho CRM and Zoho Analytics.
- Hands-on knowledge in importing data for use in report software, spreadsheets, graphs, and flow charts.
- Experience in design, development and implementation of software and hardware solutions.
- ITIL Certification
Nice to have:
- PMI or PMP Certification
- Proven experience in the operation and analysis of database hardware, software, and standards, as well as data retrieval methodologies and mainframe applications.
- Proven ability to conceptualize and implement positive change to IT workflow/process using MS VISIO, Office Suite
- Professional experience working on Hybrid IT Projects
- Ability to learn, understand, and apply new technologies.
- Customer service skills
- Flexibility to project adjustments and alterations promptly and efficiently
- Detail-oriented and logical
- Analytical and innovative problem solver
- Ability to work in a high-pressure environment.
- Excellent listening and interpersonal skills
STACK IT Recruitment Inc., based in Mississauga, places candidates throughout the Greater Toronto Area. We pride ourselves in being the number one recruitment company in information technology. Don’t take our word for it – our track record of placing highly qualified candidates speaks for itself!!