endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
Large Manufacturing Company located in the Farmington Hills MI area is looking for a IT Project Manager (PMO).
The PMO IT Manager is responsible for;
- The overall project management function, providing leadership, coordination, and the management of the PMO processes and functions.
- This includes responsibility for execution and process oversight for M&A (Merger/Acquisition/Divestiture) program.
- Methodically uses data to drive continuous improvement among the process to provide the community of users and leadership a framework by which to deliver their strategic objectives.
- Supervises the team that provides project management support functions and administrative support to project managers while seeking their adoption of the delivery framework. Also provides Portfolio reporting and oversight of M&A projects and overall IT Portfolio analysis to ensure projects are delivered on time and budget with adequate resources
- Interfaces with IT CIO, IT Directors and business sponsors to provide strategic and tactical advice on project/program planning and execution
- Manages project management processes, controls, tools, and staff, including:
- Risk management, Issue management, Change control, Quality management & Project evaluation
Education & Experience
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 5+ years in project management or related professional experience
- Prior Merger and Acquisition (M&A) experience across IT operations
- PMP, PRINCE2 or equivalent Certification required