Bull City Talent Group's direct client has an immediate need for an IT Project Manager specialized in the delivery of IT infrastructure related projects. The ideal candidate will have 5+
years of IT Project Management experience and have excellent communication skills.Job Duties & Responsibilities:
Required Skills & Experience:
- Manages multiple projects and plans and implements schedules and monitors efforts from inception through delivery.
- Defines and reports project roadmap, status, development issues and success metrics.
- Identifies and monitors areas of risk.
- Continuously seeks opportunities to improve cost, performance, and schedule.
- Facilitates communication and coordination among projects.
- Manages stakeholder engagement and satisfaction. Maintains awareness of trends, business conditions and internal process and practices impacting component projects or overall program.
- 5+ years of IT Project Management experience
- Experience managing Infrastructure initiatives focused on Database, Storage, and/or Mainframe platforms
- Previous Agile experience and or Agile certifications highly preferred
- PMP certification preferred but not required
- Excellent communication skills