The IT Network Manager is a technologically experienced professional who can understand and partner with other GBIS functions coupled with a creative mindset to envision how to implement technology to support strategy. The IT Network Manager manages the relationship with managed services providers to ensure, high-quality execution of end-to-end operational processes.
- Oversee strategy, technical roadmap and administration of network and voice services environment including, core switches, wireless network, internet security and other technology supporting data centers, corporate offices, manufacturing and warehousing sites.
- You will develop and inspire team members through coaching and professional growth to ensure team capabilities are keeping pace with industry
- Work with Engineering, Field Compute and Security teams to understand shop floor and IOT strategy to position the services to grow and support results
- Continuous improvement mindset to create the right culture, outcomes and experiences related network services
- Use vendor relationships with network and voice suppliers to provide services and capabilities
- Ensure governance and compliance of Service level agreements, incident management, change, and monitoring of systems to safeguard the client's intellectual property and system availability
- You will lead the network design to support Cloud strategy and WAN, LAN, SD WAN solutions
- Responsibility for lifecycle management and long-term strategic planning, ensuring network capacity meets our network requirements across all locations
- Provide oversight to continuous delivery of products to support capabilities, application platform delivery and manufacturing operations
- Position based in Omaha, NE, or in Chicago, IL
- Up to 20% Travel
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business, or related area.
- Three years of experience managing a team of professionals supporting corporate network infrastructure.
- Five years of network design experience in large-scale environments (over 500 nodes).
- Five years of senior level networking experience.
- Knowledge of network and telecommunication systems convergence architecture and applications in a manufacturing environment
- Experience in Cloud computing and Cloud networking fundamentals.
- Detailed knowledge of Cisco and competitor products and network service provider
- Detailed design knowledge of Ethernet, wide area networking, routing, TCP/IP, voice, and wireless communications
Additional Skill Sets:
- Expertise in at least one of the below skills:
- Working knowledge to expert in designing a Cisco ACI network
- Working knowledge to expert in disaster recovery/business continuity planning
- Working knowledge of enterprise software licensing agreements
- Working knowledge of budgeting and costing for Network and Voice infrastructure
- Establish a project plan and lead teams
We care about your total well-being and will support you with the following, subject to your location and role:
- Health: Medical, dental and vision insurance, company-paid life, accident and disability insurance
- Wealth: great salaries, matching 401(k) and stock purchase plan
- Growth: online courses, virtual and classroom development experiences
- Balance: paid-time off , flexible work-schedules