endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
- To display a fair and consistent approach by following the principles of the Value Statement and Mission Statement to help ensure a satisfied workplace for all employees.
- To support Company policies and business objectives while performing the specific responsibilities of your job.
- To participate in continuous improvement activities that enhance the working environment.. Participate and support all lean, continuous improvement programs, initiatives and activities.
- To support the company vision and help to ensure fair treatment of all employees
- Exhibit teamwork skills and actively participate in company activities in a positive working environment.
- Demonstrate problem solving skills in a work environment that is striving for continuous improvement.
- Follow Company policies and display conduct expected of employees
- Adhere to all safety and health objectives, policies and procedures and to provide for a safe and healthful workplace. Work in a safe manner always and report any unsafe conditions in order that the situation can be corrected. Report all accidents and near misses in a timely manner when they occur.
- Always maintain proper ergonomics when performing assigned tasks.
- To support the company to meet and maintain all customer quality standards
- Complete LPAs on time; weekly
- Complete Safe Audit on time; weekly
- Maintain proper etiquette when using company radios, PA, emails, text and phones, business use only.
- Perform other duties as assigned by Supervisor
- Coordinate priorities between team members
- Assist and perform work to complete projects
- Meet objectives by forecasting requirements, preparing an annual budget
- Devolved, standards, procedures to increase overall IT performance
- Ensure data is being properly secured and backed up
- Troubleshoot day to day IT related issues.
- Ensure best practices are being followed
- Hire and manage IT personnel and contractors
- Maintain current and accurate inventory of technology hardware, software and resources
- Manage JIS/JIT Systems
- Manage EDI connections and assist Materials with QAD System
- Engage with production on IT Shopfloor requirements and overall health of IT systems for shopfloor
- Work with regional and corporate IT to engage in best practices and upkeep of standards
- Create and track KPI’s
- Assist with WMS system
- Troubleshoot and assist with OEE system
- Manage MES System on shopfloor by actively engaging with team to root cause and address issues.
- PC Hardware setup, troubleshooting, maintaining
- Basic LAN knowledge and functionality (TCP/IP)
- Basic LAN hardware knowledge (switches, cabling, routers)
- Software installation/upgrading
- Network printing
- Basic AD knowledge (disable users, change passwords)
- Windows and Linux operating systems
- Installing / troubleshooting label printers and handheld scanners
- Basic Microsoft SQL Database knowledge
- QAD/SAP experience
- Understanding of PLC
- Good understanding of Cisco Switches
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.