One of Surgo’s very exciting clients are seeking a skilled IT Manager to join their dynamic BPO Call centre team based in Cape Town.Assisting in reducing IT maintenance cost will be vital. Organizational and planning skills would be essential. This is a highly pressured role, only apply if you work well in that type of environment.Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Skills and requirements:
- Lead large IT projects, including the design and deployment of new IT systems and services
- Monitor performance of information technology systems to determine cost and productivity levels, and to make recommendations for improving the IT infrastructure
- Help define IT infrastructure strategy, architecture and processes
- Analyse business requirements by partnering with key stakeholders across the organization to develop solutions for IT needs
- Assess vendors and develop test strategies for new hardware and software
- Troubleshoot hardware and software issues related to internal IT
- Maintain internal ticket SLA adherence
- CCNA and MCSA or equivalent Network Integration Specialist Diploma
- Advanced knowledge and Experience of the following Networking concepts: TCP/IP, VoIP, QoS, MPLS, Firewall and VPN
- Advance knowledge and Experience in Server Management VMware and Hyper-V, windows 2012+ and Linux
- Web Technologies knowledge would be an advantage
- Organizational and planning skills would be essential
- Must be able to work under pressure
- Ability to analyze problems, identify alternative solutions, and implement recommendations from the client
- Understanding of Helpdesk Processes
- Previous experience in managing IT infrastructure and support with BPO or Call Centre advantageous
- Ability to troubleshoot effectively and quickly
- Have interpersonal and team skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Own Transport
- Must be based in Cape Town, as the position is based in Cape Town
- Starting date for this position: ASAP
- Monday – Friday, 09:00 – 18:00 or 10:00 – 19:00 (depending on applicants availability)
Remuneration & Benefits:
- Must be willing to provide support for escalations/standby after 18:00 or over weekends (if/when required).
- Monthly salary: Market Related
- YouAssist – Access to emergency response, trauma and home assist
- Internal LMS – access to online courses to aid with personal development E-Learning
Should you wish to apply for the position, please apply directly via this job board, please ensure that you quote reference number  subject heading or email body.
Please note that due to the high volume of CV's received; only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Should you not receive communication from our offices within two weeks of submission please note that your application will not be considered for this position.
We will keep your CV on file and re-establish contact with you should opportunities in line with your expertise become available again.
Should you require any additional information give us a call on 021 012 5566.