IT Manager - Security and Infrastructure
Why you’ll want to learn more about this management level position in a community hospital setting!
- The company has some of the best healthcare benefits we’ve seen like… a 401K at Day 1, $0 Deductible Medical Plan, Dental and Vision, Paid Short Term Disability, Paid Life Insurance.
- Established community healthcare system with locations around the Valley.
- Earn 6 weeks of PTO and 6 weeks of extended illness.
As an IT manager, you will be responsible for developing and leading the technology solutions and staff utilizing enterprise-class routing, switching, wireless, application services and IT security. You will also be responsible for designing, implementing, and operating private and public cloud network solutions and infrastructure by performing the following duties.
- Lead a team of engineers in architecting, implementing and maintaining a highly secure and reliable network and data systems infrastructure while holding final responsibility for data system security.
- Lead and support the administration of a Cisco network framework, VMWare server infrastructure and Citrix user platform in a manner that dependably supports all enterprise data purposes and needs.
- Analyzes and monitors long term IT and enterprise needs and makes technical recommendations on subjects of network and system architecture/security.
- Leads all data disaster prevention and recovery infrastructure and methodologies to prevent data loss, data corruption, data theft and data service failures.
To learn more, please contact Nick at Nick@apnusa.com or call 602-788-5890.
- Bachelor’s degree in an Information Technology field.
- 5 to 10 total years of experience in a health care information technology environment, with 2 or more years in a management role overseeing the work of other information technology team members.
- 3 to 6 years of experience in healthcare I T Infrastructure & Security Management.
- CCNP, Citrix and VMWare certifications preferred.
- Prior medical environment work experience is preferred.