Duties / Responsibilities
We represent one of the most stable and fastest growing Fortune 200 manufacturing companies in the U.S. In this lean manufacturing environment, hard work is rewarded with above average compensation and benefits. Our client believes that teamwork and safety are critical to their work environment. This company is looking for people who desire to build a long-term career. The company has never had a layoff in their 50-plus year history and advancement opportunities are abundant for solid performers. Our client is environmentally friendly and is the nation's largest recycler of scrap steel.
We are searching for an IT MES Supervisor to join our client's growing team. Application Instructions: Use the online application, or email your resume directly to Derek Collins at email@example.com .
Some primary duties include:
- Lead team to drive implementation of standardization and modernization of MES application platform
- Transform technology related to manufacturing processes and maximizing the value of technology that supports organization's strategic goals by driving innovation through MES product development
- Project management with system integration as well as experience in object-oriented software design
- Guiding and supporting team's daily work activities while driving business critical projects using known and emerging technologies
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering, Electronics Engineering Technology, Computer Science, MIS, CIS, or minimum 7 years of relevant experience
- 3+ years continuous improvement to manufacturing business processes with experience on MES projects or Equipment Control systems in all phases of the development cycle
- Ability to travel on an "as needed" basis
- Experience in a manufacturing environment
- Experience in project management
- Leadership/supervisory experience
- Ability to speak and understand Spanish