Our client in Toronto is looking for a full-time IT Help Desk Support- Lead(L2/L3)
- Provide Level 2 remote tech support to users and lead a team of up to 5 Service Desk Analysts ensuring operational efficiency and client satisfaction by delivering end-user requirements
- Support and patch MS Servers (on-prem)
- Handle escalated issues that Level 1 support is not equipped to handle
- Troubleshoot Windows 10 Operating Systems and MS Office Suite
- Troubleshoot mobile phones, applications, and tablets.
- Provide technical support for peripherals, printers etc
- 3+ years of experience supporting Office 365 email and cloud infrastructure solutions.
- 3+ years of experience working with desktop and application virtualization (Citrix environment/Microsoft)
- 3+ years experience working in an end-user support role at a level 2/3.
- Excellent communication skills and team player.
- Driven attitude, someone who wants to get ahead.
- Experience working in an MSP environment
- Experience with Law related applications (PCLaw, Phillips SpeechExec, Worldox, Amicus Attorney, WordLX, Primafact, Time Matters, ACL3, Terraview, Conveyancer)
- Good Problem Solving and Communication Skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- A Degree or Diploma in Information Technology or relevant field.
STACK IT Recruitment Inc., based in Mississauga, places candidates throughout the Greater Toronto Area. We pride ourselves in being the number one recruitment company in information technology. Don’t take our word for it – our track record of placing highly qualified candidates speaks for itself!