Position: IT Director
Industry: Textile/ Clothing
Location: San Pedro Sula, Honduras
Reports to: Chief Information Officer
Our client, manufacturer of branded clothing with more than 30 years of existence and presence world-wide is looking for an IT Director for its plant in San Pedro Sula, Honduras.
* Participate in the technology direction and assist in the preparation of the IT strategic plan.
* Prepare annual budgets in collaboration with global IT Department.
* Assist with Global IT at developing and maintaining a set of global policies, standards, governance and methodologies.
* Participating in proofs of concept and proofs of technology
* Ensure that all recommendations of technologies are compatible with our global IT standards corporate security policy.
* Technical areas of expertise must include managing data centers and WAN/MAN Implementation experience
* Be responsible for the overall local IT availability and performance
* Bachelor's degree in Engineering, computer science, or business administration
* Oversee local IT services
* 10+ years experience in managing IT systems/ solutions/ infrastructure/operations
* Must have Integrity and great communication skills with internal customers at Gildan
* Experience with Microsoft Back Office products.
* Excellent knowledge of networking technologies (switches, routers, firewalls, PBX) and protocols (TCP/IP).
* Excellent knowledge of storage technologies and industry trends (preference IBM V7000 and EMC).
Click here to apply online