BCTG’s direct client is looking to hire a permanent IT Data Integration Architect. This role will be accountable for efficient design, successful delivery and maintenance of data integration solutions. This role will partner with extended IT architects, cross functional business leaders, SAP functional team and BI solution designers to define, design, prioritize, deliver, and maintain - real time, near real time and batch data integrations. This role will fully leverage SAP & non-SAP platforms and third-party applications as sources and targets to enable business critical data flows using agile approach. This role will embrace traditional as well as open-source technologies and methodologies for delivering complex data integration agenda with very high data quality using lean team.
- Partner with IT architects and external consultants to define overarching data integration landscape to deliver data integration initiatives.
- Document major applications design which can provide high data quality, efficient data transfer, faster data processing, lower application maintenance and agile solution delivery.
- Understand business rules and data complexities to enforce data quality control for transactional and master data delivery with appropriate data delivery performance.
- Lead discovery workshops mapping out multiple data platform technology solution requirements leveraging internal and external data sources to provide best practice guidelines.
- Partner with functional and technical teams throughout the company to define, design and deliver robust data integrations platforms integrated with transactional systems, master data management systems and business data warehouse solutions that meet business needs.
- Implement flexible data integration solutions to integrate disparate data source using real time, near real time and batch data integrations using API, Enterprise Service Bus and ETL platforms.
- Troubleshoot and resolve database integrity issues, performance issues, blocking and deadlocking issues, connectivity issues, security issues etc.
- Assist BI developers to build and validate informative reports and dashboards
- Manage the communications with our business and IT partners. Provide program and support metrics to the business identifying projects in the queue, prioritization, cost, ROI, resources, and timeline required to complete the project
- Recommend new or different technologies which will enhance current data integration solutions to meet ever expanding corporate and business goals.
- Guide continuous innovation and creation of new measurement solutions.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, related discipline, or relevant work experience
- Minimum of 10+ year hands-on experience working in a complex data integrations and data management platforms using SAP, non-SAP and third-party applications using technologies such as REST APIs, Graph QL, Enterprise Service Bus, ETL tools and SQLs.
- Expert knowledge of design and implementation of data integrations using Microsoft SSIS, SQL Server, ASP.NET Core, Change Data Capture, Data Encryption / Decryption, SFTP etc. technologies.
- Must be experienced in Python programming language for data processing and data integration.
- Should have working knowledge of Apache Kafka Streaming.
- Should be highly proficient translating business requirements into technical design and data models.
- Highly experienced defining architecture and best practices to manage large data volume and to provide very high-quality data just in time with very throughput.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal and consultative skills to work effectively with vendors, peers, and IT management and staff.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Hands on application center experience (onshore/offshore model).
- Minimum 10 years of solid, diverse work experience to build and maintain data integration platforms.
- Experience with SAP data integration.
- Previous project leadership experience.
- Applicable certifications preferred.