This company which specializes in financial intelligence located in Ottawa, is looking for an IT Cloud Administrator for a full time and permanent role. The position comes with an excellent compensation and benefits package.
• Plan, implement, maintain, and progress solutions in a Microsoft 365 / Azure infrastructure
while ensuring the cloud network is secure, and responsive to user demands.
• Build and lead a decentralized support team and provide 3rd level support.
• Build and configure web services and cloud-based applications while managing cloud
environments in accordance company’s security needs.
• Create and automate cloud-based platforms.
• Remain current with industry trends, making recommendations as needed to help the
organization innovate and excel.
• Maintain and progress policies and troubleshoot for system users.
• Administer and audit a zero trust-based cloud infrastructure and manage the
implementation and operation of cloud applications.
• A bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Engineering, Computer Science,
or a related discipline. (essential)
• Significant experience* in IT Consultancy, Administration of Cloud Based Systems and
• Significant experience* with cloud-based services, preferably Azure. (essential)
• Experience working with Microsoft 365, Exchange, SharePoint, Teams, Key Vault and Azure.
• Experience with open-source technology and system engineering. (essential)
• Knowledge of web services, API, REST and RPC. (essential)
• Experience with conditional access and IAM processes. (essential)
• Knowledge in developing solutions using languages such as Java, Python, ASP.NET, or
• Experience in a Security Officer role or related position. (asset)
• Excellent knowledge of Microsoft server and client systems and applications (Microsoft
Certified System Engineer preferred or working towards designation).
• Experience managing a team, multiple competing projects and departmental budget.
• Extensive knowledge of secure cloud computing and infrastructure.
• Extensive knowledge of system vulnerabilities and security issues.
• Extensive knowledge and understanding of other cloud, server and client systems is
regarded as an asset.