IT Business Analyst IV
IT Business Analyst IV
The IT Business Analyst IV will work with key stakeholders and is responsible for the documentation of business requirements, process flow diagrams, Use Case narratives, and implementation activities for enterprise PMO projects and other initiatives. Key responsibilities include collecting and documenting requirements from business users across multiple departments, identifying project functional risks, and working with Technology Services (TS) and business owners on creative solutions. The IT Business Analyst IV plays the critical role of understanding the customer's business requirements and business process management and then translating this information into system requirements and deliverables for projects supporting the company's strategic goals. The IT Business Analyst IV will also be involved in Business Process Re-engineering (BPR) activities including the analysis and design of workflows and business processes within the organization in order to dramatically improve customer service, implement best practices, cut operational costs, and increase market competitiveness.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Identify business processes, roles within those processes, and develop workflow diagrams and use cases.
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true business needs.
- Prepare accurate and detailed functional specifications documents.
- Work closely with Software Engineers to translate business requirements into successful technical deliverables.
- Collaborate with internal and third-party developers and Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to establish technical and functional vision and analyze tradeoffs between usability and performance needs.
- Provide guidance to the development team during the development stage to meet the client's business needs.
- Collaborate with Quality Assurance to develop traceability documents, test plans, and test cases.
- Work with end users to design and execute user acceptance test scenarios and scripts.
- Analyze change requests related to projects and recommend solutions that are focused on balancing business needs with project scope and timelines.
- Participate in ongoing efforts to improve product-related processes.
- Perform any other related duties as required or assigned.
Job ID EB-1106156805 / Posted Posted 1 Month ago