NOTE: Must be a U.S. Citizen or have a Green Card.
Duties / Responsibilities
We represent one of the most stable and fastest growing Fortune 200 manufacturing companies in the U.S. In this lean manufacturing environment, hard work is rewarded with above average compensation and benefits. Our client believes that teamwork and safety are critical to their work environment. This company is looking for people who desire to build a long-term career. The company has never had a layoff in their 50-plus year history and advancement opportunities are abundant for solid performers. Our client is environmentally friendly and is the nation's largest recycler of scrap steel.
We are searching for IT Business Analyst to join our client's growing team.Application Instructions: Use the online application, or email your resume directly to Derek Collins at email@example.com
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Assist in the design, documentation, and maintenance of MS D365 system processes.
- Deep understanding of MS D365 finance and operations apps.
- Advise stockholders and translate business requirements into secure, scalable, and reliable solutions.
- Design cohesive solutions for NTP from in-depth functional knowledge of MS D365
- Facilitate discussions with business and technical stakeholders to extract critical business requirements and present a technical vision and solutions in the form of process design, software products, customizations, and integrations to meet those needs.
- Use technical expertise and a detailed understanding of system capabilities to maximize automation and process effectiveness.
- Provide current best practices and solution alternatives as part of functional design documents.
- Experience in using Azure services for integration, Power Apps, Power Portals, Integrations with ERP systems a plus.
- Manage a project's scope, acceptance, installation and deployment from start to finish.
- Report on technical issues and questions; make recommendations to IT supervisor and related users.
- Perform quality assurance activities.
- Manage process change requests.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university. Experience will be considered in lieu of education.
- Minimum five (5) years as a Business Analyst, Solutions or Technical Architect or Technical Consultant.
- Certification in Microsoft Dynamics D365 a plus.
- Possess both functional and technical expertise.
- Business analysis and process engineering skills a plus.
- Experience reviewing business needs, researching potential solutions and providing solid process and technical recommendations.
- Excellent communication, planning and organization skills.
- Ability to communicate technical aspects to non-technical shareholders.
- Strong customer relationship skills.
- High level of initiative and accountability for deliverable and deadlines.
- Experience in designing, documenting, and developing software applications with the MS Power Apps Platform a plus.
- Extensive experience working in core logistical and manufacturing business processes such as Procurement, Sales, Distribution, Warehouse Management, Material and Resources Scheduling/Planning, Production Routing, Bill of Material Costing, and Shop Floor.
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently.
- Critical thinking and problem solving proficiency.
- Leadership aptitude.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and solid communication with all levels of management.
Keywords: Microsoft Dynamics 365, D365, Finance and Operations, F&O, Power Apps, Power Portals, ERP