Application Instructions: Use the online application, or email your resume directly to Derek Collins at email@example.com
Duties / Responsibilities
We represent one of the most stable and fastest growing Fortune 200 manufacturing companies in the U.S. In this lean manufacturing environment, hard work is rewarded with above average compensation and benefits. Our client believes that teamwork and safety are critical to their work environment. This company is looking for people who desire to build a long-term career. The company has never had a layoff in their 40-plus year history and advancement opportunities are abundant for solid performers. Our client is environmentally friendly and is the nation's largest recycler of scrap steel.
We are searching for IT Business Analyst -ERP Software Microsoft Dynamics 365 (D365) to join our client's growing team.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
1. Link between Company's business objectives and D365 system used for every facet of manufacturing product
2. Lead and/or architect solutions for D365 F&O support
3. Project management to deliver solution and provide application functionality
4. Provide technical leadership to enterprise scale projects and solutions
5. Knowledge expert of multiple technological areas especially Microsoft Azure Cloud, PaaS, and Dynamics
6. Define and document architecture, capture and document non-functional (architectural) requirements
7. Prepare estimates and define technical solutions
8. Perform quality assurance activities
9. Manage process change requests
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering, Business or related area.
- Minimum 5 years in creation of mid-enterprise level software systems
- Minimum 3 years of experience in designing, documenting, and developing web-based and stand-alone software applications with MS Dynamics
- Minimum 2 years of experience in designing, documenting, and developing software applications with the MS Power Apps Platform
- Proven project management/implementation experience
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to collaborate with a wide range of functions at all levels
- High initiative self-starter, results and schedule oriented. Must be able to work independently and interact effectively with multifunctional/multicultural teams.
- Ability to work or travel on an "as needed" basis, which may include nights, weekends and holidays.
- Extensive experience working in core logistical and manufacturing business processes such as Procurement, Sales, Distribution, Warehouse Management, Material and Resources Scheduling/Planning, production Routing, Bill of Material Costing, and Shop Floor
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Critical thinking and problem solving proficiency
- Leadership aptitude
- Excellent interpersonal skills and solid communication with all levels of management
Keywords: Microsoft Dynamics 365, D365, Finance and Operations, F&O, Power Apps, Power Portals, ERP