Our client has an immediate need for an IT Audit Senior to join their Risk & Governance team at their North Atlanta office. Position details as follows:
- Plan, coordinate, and execute cross-functional internal audit projects.
- Test financial and operational controls to comply with internal audit programs, including Sarbanes Oxley (SOX).
- Collaborate with staff, managers, and partners on all phases of the engagement - execution of project deliverables, communication with the project team, staffing requirements, job planning and scheduling.
- Identify issues or questions that could potentially result in the alteration of project parameters, costs, or deadlines.
- Mentor, oversee, and share subject matter expertise with staff members.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business, Accounting, Finance, Information Technology, MIS, or Computer Science.
- 2-5 years of public accounting, Internal Audit, IT Audit, or related consulting experience.
- IT, operational, or financial statement audit experience.
- Relevant certifications/licenses - CPA, CIA, CISA, CISSP, PMP, CFE and/or CISM preferred (or actively working towards becoming certified/licensed).
- Knowledge of at least one of the following areas: Sarbanes Oxley, COSO and COBIT frameworks, internal audit standards, accounting principles, practices and procedures on manual and automated systems.
- Willingness and ability to travel (20 - 30% travel required)
They offer an excellent benefits package, which includes: competitive salaries based on experience; medical, dental and vision insurance; 401(k); incentive compensation based on personal and Firm performance, plus annual busy season bonus and unlimited PTO.
If you are interested please send a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
CB123Click here to apply online