endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
Large International Automotive Company located in Farmington Hills Michigan is looking for an IT Architect for their Electrification Division. Selected candidate will be responsible for the architecture of the DevOps software toolchain working with our Global Mechatronics and Electrification teams.
- Ensures solution architectures in the domain adhere to enterprise architecture technical and functional strategies, policies, standards, and practices.
- Develops and drives technical Vision, Strategy and Roadmap(s) to consolidate, rationalize, and improve reliability, functionality, scalability, efficiency, and affordability.
- Provides solution design input to projects and initiatives for purposes of planning and implementation.
- Maintains awareness of business and technology plans and best practices in the domain
- Supports business case justifications for enhancement or changes to the domain and enterprise architectures based on that information.
- Provides technical support of existing architecture to maintain operational stability, performance, and expansion.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 6+ years related professional experience
- 3+ years in IT architecture
- Experience with software development concepts including requirements management, test case management, version control, and Agile development practices
- Experience in supporting software development and continuous integration tools such as ALM (Polarion, IBM, others), Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, GitHub, Jenkins, Azure Repos, Azure Pipeline, and IDE configurations
- Ability to hold oneself and other accountable for results
- Demonstrates the ability to leverage all available resources to achieve results
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.