endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
The IT Applications Analyst will assist with development, configuration, testing, implementation and technical support of PLM applications supporting the Service business teams. They will work with business team members to translate user requirements into system design specifications, develop code, perform testing, investigate and resolve issues and monitor production systems. The ideal candidate will have deep business process knowledge in the Service Lifecycle Management (SLM) and Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) areas and will be comfortable gathering business requirements and creating automated solutions. High level skills in the communication, business requirements definition, design specification, system coding/configuration and problem-solving areas is required.
Participates with the PLM application team to develop, configure and resolve issues with PTC Windchill/SIM, InService application areas.
2. Builds Windchill customizations and workflows; maintains system properties, JAR files, custom files and services.
3. Identifies, assesses, and documents business requirements, provides recommendations to the business based on alternatives, risks, costs and benefits.
4. Facilitates business requirement definition and specification with business teams.
5. Conducts research to determine if existing solutions can be leveraged to resolve business problems or provide alternatives to build / buy automated solutions.
6. Gain familiarization with Arbortext and IsoDraw and understand how they are utilized in structured content creation and delivery.
7. Creates test plans and test cases, executes test scripts and records results.
8. Analyzes and provides impact analysis for recommended solutions.
9. Provides input to the development of business use cases and test cases.
10. Assists with Service related projects in the PLM area.
11. Facilitates implementation of new functionality through demos with bustiness teams.
12. Creates and maintains system documentation.
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Engineering General
1. Requires a minimum of 3 years of relevant work experience in the IT application development area. Experience with PTC’s Windchill, InService, and content creation/management tools such as Arbortext preferred.
2. Experience working with Engineering, Manufacturing and R&D organizations.
3. Understanding of business process reengineering and business modeling concepts.
4. Strong domain knowledge and ability to influence business teams.
5. Experience with software design, data modeling, development, testing and implementation.
6. Effectively interacts and presents alternatives to management.
7. Ability to understand new concepts quickly and apply them accurately to resolve business issues.
8. Strong diagnostic and problem-solving skills.
10. Familiar with software tools and techniques such as AngularJS 2, jQuery, JSON, LESS(Basic), REST.
11. Preferred: Functional business knowledge of the Product Lifecycle Management (PLM), Service Information Management (SLM).
12. Preferred: PTC Windchill 11 technical knowledge of PDMLink vaulting and workflow functionality.
13. Experience and understanding of basic CAD concepts in with Creo (pro/Engineer), AutoCAD, or SolidWorks.
14. Understanding of Engineering Product development processes, Engineering Change Management and Product Bill of Materials (BOM’s).
15. Strong analytical and communication skills.
Endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.