endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
Endevis is partnered with a premier manufacturing organization to fill an IT Analyst opportunity. This position will be part of the growing IT department and will work in support of the plant IT needs, as well as collaborating with the corporate office on any IT updates. We’re looking for someone with a strong IT support background in a fast-paced manufacturing setting.
- Performs site backup and server support
- Supports POD and QAD on the production floor.
- Maintains and troubleshoots LAN and WAN Windows NT Network at the facility level.
- Assist corporate as necessary with changes and modifications.
- Installs all personal computer additions.
- Responsible for troubleshooting PC’s at the Plant level and installing all new hardware/software.
- Responsible for printer/scanner administration and repair.
- Assures that all systems are maintained at maximum acceptable levels.
- Troubleshoots any other IT requirements.
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in System Analysis and Support roles.
- PC Hardware and phone system setup, troubleshooting, maintaining.
- Basic LAN knowledge and functionality (TCP/IP).
- Basic LAN hardware knowledge (switches, cabling, routers).
- Software installation/upgrading; Network printing.
- Basic AD knowledge (disable users, change passwords).
- Installing/troubleshooting label printers and hand-held scanners.
- Backup exec (or similar software).
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment strongly preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Management of Information Systems of related.