Our client is looking to hire an IT Analyst/Database Administrator to create secure and functional code. The candidate may be required to provide quality coding solutions both for simple applications and complex information or operating systems. The ideal candidate will have a passion for technology and software building. Attention to detail and an analytical mind are essential qualities for a successful career in programming.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Formulate program specifications and basic prototypes.
Transform software designs and specifications into high functioning codes in the appropriate language.
- Responsible for collaborating with business analysts and developers to produce software designs.
- Website development and maintenance. Use web-based tools to create advanced SaaS when applicable.
- Collaborate with developers, programmers, and designers in conceptualizing and development of new software programs and applications.
- Report development and special database queries.
- Recommend, schedule, and perform software improvements and upgrades
- Design and analyze, run and monitor software performance tests on new and existing programs to correct errors, isolating areas for improvement, and general debugging.
- Administer critical analysis of tests results and deliver solutions to the problems areas.
- System troubleshooting and repair.
- Provides technical assistance as needed, train end users to operate new or modified programs and install software products for end users as required.
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or an Associate’s degree with two (2) years’ experience in a directly related field.
Proven knowledge in Microsoft .Net Development, SQL, and ORM technologies.
Ability to program languages such as C#, .Net, VB.Net, XML, Python, etc.
Detail-oriented and excellent concentration abilities
Please send your resume to Andree@Stafffinancial.com
for immediate consideration.
Click here to apply online