endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
Endevis is partnered with a global Automotive Supplier to fill and IT Analyst role within their plant. This role will be responsible for supporting the plant floor and production personnel with all IT needs, including installations, configurations, troubleshooting, and support of local IT infrastructure, manufacturing software, and business systems, including MES and ERP systems, PLC interfaces. We are looking for someone with experience collaborating with individuals and teams across the business and at all levels of technical understanding.
- Work with local plant leadership to ensure IT standards and policies are being followed.
- Install, network connect, troubleshoot, and upgrade PCs, scanners and printers for production operations.
- Provide support and training to users and supervisors on how to use IT equipment for daily operations and how to perform basic troubleshooting.
- Provides support and training to users for IT applications including Microsoft Office, developed applications and other Corporate software tools.
- Image desktops and laptops based on corporate standards.
- Monitor and support all network connections and phone systems within the plant.
- Monitor daily backups and archive and purge historical backups in accordance with Corporate standards.
- Provides on-call support as needed 24x7.
- Create partial shipments to support Material and Production schedule changes.
- Coordinates third-party maintenance for network, hardware, software, and telecommunications services.
- 2 years years of related experience as an IT Support Specialist or a related role.
- Experience working with SQL Server database software
- Experience with Microsoft operating systems
- Experience with ERP software, and MES systems (Nysus, QAD, In-Sequence, Rockwell, SAP)
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Access); and other industry-based software tools.
- Networking experience.
- PC, printing, server, and backup technologies to support troubleshooting efforts.
- Experience developing project plans.
- Experience developing and implementing cost-saving measures.
- Associate degree in Information Technology, Applied Sciences or a related field.
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.