IT Analysis/Development - Hybrid-Remote
IT Analysis/Development - $163,000/annually
Hybrid-Remote in Phoenix, AZ
The State of Arizona is looking for a contracted IT Application Developer for software development on a single complex project. The Microsoft .NET developer will be tasked with assisting in a highly visible and time critical web development effort. This project will include gathering business requirements and working with a Business Analyst, system design, development, testing, and implementation. This role requires the individual to be self-motivated and proactive as a key member of a small team. This is a eighteen month contract position and will be primarily a telecommute position with occasional onsite presence in-office. This project is extremely time critical. We are looking for individuals that can hit the ground running and deliver results immediately.
- Assisting BA in gathering requirements, system design, development, testing, and implementation.
- Participates in the design meetings and enhancement of operational systems, business processes, and reports
- Charts existing business processes to define current business activities for the development of procedures and models
- Develops and documents business processes including documenting business rules, flow charts, and inter-department work flow
- Prepares UAT test cases and coordinates UAT with business leaders
- Perform data validation/quality assurance analysis
- Assist in pre-go-live user acceptance testing (UAT) efforts and respond quickly to issues that arise
- Participate in regular status calls and meetings with clients and internal staff
- Create and maintain documentation related to project implementation and transition phases
- Ensure the Project Manager is updated on actions due
- Azure expertise and ability to migrate applications to Azure
- Perform other duties as assigned
- 5+ years of experience developing in a Microsoft environment
- 5+ years of experience in .NET C#
- 5+ years of experience writing queries and stored procedures using Microsoft SQL Server.
- 5+ years of experience writing interactive web applications using ASP.NET
- 2+ years of experience with ASP.NET Core
- 2+ years of experience with MVC and Entity Framework
- 2+ years of experience with Team Foundation Server
- Experience with, XML, XSL, JSON, SOA, SOAP, WebAPI and/or Web Services
- Demonstrable Azure project experience and expertise.
- Proven experience delivering large, complex projects with heavy business requirements
- Advanced knowledge of object-oriented design and development
- Ability to work closely with staff at all levels throughout the entire process
- Azure Advanced Experience
- Azure Development
- Azure Migration projects
For more information, contact Christine Hawn at 602 788-5890 ext 123 or email at email@example.com