Full Time / Direct hire
Location: West Monroe, LA
Pay: $60,000 - $70,000 / annually
To oversee the development, implementation, and use of technology throughout the organization and provide system administration and training of IT applications to staff.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities:
- Serve as the second level contact for IT helpdesk. Learn and implement emerging technologies and support existing systems. Perform remote and in person troubleshooting through available diagnostic tools using helpdesk ticketing system. Areas of responsibility include information systems, application support, information security, hardware, and telecommunications; including determining user requirements, recommending solutions, and leading efforts to improve the effective use of technology. Coordinate with technical support and vendors as necessary; coordinates with other IT staff to resolve hardware, server, software, and network problems. 30%
- Key technical resource providing advice, training, and technical support for various project. Core software administration, OS upgrades, and antivirus administration. First level server software and hardware support, M365 administration, and data security systems. ATM/ITM infrastructure development and support. Implement IT security best practices. Assist with cybersecurity assessment, risk assessment, IT audit, vulnerability testing/mitigation, and incident response polices/procedures. 30%
- Maintain IT networks, servers, and IT security systems. Assist with data and server backups. Understand and implement procedures for data backup, network access, and information security. 15%
- Assures administrative control over the end-user hardware and software assets of the Credit Union, as well as related supplies and accessories, through maintenance of inventories, files, logs. 10%
- Work closely with senior management in evaluating current system and aligning business objectives with the strategy of technology. 10
- Performs other related duties as assigned. 5%
Knowledge and Skills:
- 5+ years of IT Administration experience
- A bachelor's degree, or (2) achievement of formal certifications recognized in the industry as equivalent to a bachelor's degree (e.g., information technology certifications in lieu of a degree).
- Planning, implementing, maintaining and troubleshooting network and system hardware and software
- Installation of end-user hardware and PC software
- Microsoft Active Directory Experience (DNS, Group Policy, Backups, Security Groups, User Administration, etc.)
- Microsoft Windows Server Administration
- Knowledge of VMWare, HyperV, Xen Center virtualization
- Networking experience - Wireless networks, switch and port configuration, VLANs, VPN
- Systems & Software Monitoring / Alerting
- Familiarity with Microsoft O365 cloud suite (SharePoint, Teams, etc.)
- IT auditing
- Ability to discuss technical issues effectively with other IT professionals as well as non- technical users.