Graduate of an Accredited School of Professional Nursing.
- Current NYS license to practice Professional Nursing or NY State limited permit to practice.
- CPR certified, Coronary care course, ACLS within 18 months CCRN recommended within 2 years.
- Full Time
$60-$75K salary with competitive compensation and Benefits Package
12 hour rotating Day/Night shifts (Shifts are 7am-7:30pm & 7pm-7:30am).
- Work only three shifts per week for Full Time status.
- Weekend/Holiday rotation (Every other weekend off).
- Current NYS RN license, or new grad with ability to get NYS Permit.
- Previous acute care experience preferred.
- Current BLS and ACLS are required.
- Basic Coronary Care certification, or attainment within 90 days of hire (training will be provided if needed).
- Strong working knowledge of life support machines, cardiac monitoring systems, and critical care nursing interventions preferred.
- Strong ability to manage multiple priorities and enhance the spirit of teamwork.
- Previous experience working with Electronic Medical Records (EMR) preferred.
- Offering a comprehensive benefit package, including: Medical, Dental, Paid Time Off, Enhanced Holiday Pay, and Tuition Assistance, among others.