Registered Nurse - ICU
Day and Night shifts
The ICU Nurse is responsible for providing excellence in patient care, collaborative and comprehensive care based on patient and/or family needs, providing assessments, treatment and care on assigned units. Staff Registered Nurses will also practice in accordance with all regulatory, professional, legal and hospital policies as well as consistently demonstrate behaviors that model the Core Values and the hospital's mission statement.
Effective written and verbal communication skills in the English language.
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as proportions, percentages, area (BSP), circumference, and volume.
Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- One (1) year of experience in an acute care facility, ICU, Critical Care
- Completion of an accredited Registered Nursing program.
Required License / Certificates
Jared Carrillo Healthcare Recruiter
- Registered Nurse with a current GA RN license.
- BLS certification.
- ACLS certification (90 days of hire into a training program).
- PALS certification (90 days of hire into a training program).
- MICN and TNCC preferred.
- CEN encouraged.
Direct 404 905 9777