Registered Nurse (RN) - ICU
We are recruiting for a client on a full-time (guaranteed 36 hours/week), 6 week contract assignment through the holidays at an acute hospital in the Brownsville, TX area.
- Typically the shift is 6:45 a.m. - 7:15 p.m. with a 30 minute break, but it can actually be any shift on any day and includes rotating weekends.
- This is a holiday/emergency schedule with an emergency pay rate of $48-50 per hour.
- RN with acute or LTAC experience and trach/vent experience.
- TX active nursing license, or a license that is active in a compact state and then obtain your TX license.
- American Heart Association BLS and ACLS.
- 1 year of ICU experience.
MUST START BY DECEMBER 25 to earn the emergency rate, so if you are interested, respond asap. Any days off scheduled will need to be pre-approved, and ICU experience with Trac/Vent experience is highly sought after. You could be working Christmas/eve New Year’s/eve.
To learn more, please contact Laura at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 602-788-5890, ext. 121.
To stay up-to-date on the latest job openings and industry news, please connect with us on LinkedIn and Facebook!