Immediate need for ICU Nurses for facilities in New York City. There is no shortage of proper PPE at any of the related facilities. Below are the minimum requirements:
- Must have minimum 2-years ICU experience
- Need BLS, ACLS, PALS with at least 2 months before expiration
- Must have annual physical within the last 12-months
- Must have the following immunizations and/or titers
- Tetanus or Tdap
- N95 mask fit test
- Must have a valid unrestricted and unencumbered nursing license from any state. Prefer EPIC charting experience.
$5467.00 Gross per week based on 48-hours (4x12 hour shifts)
$1596.00 tax-free housing allowance
$511.00 tax-free meals and incidentals
$600 travel allowance for the round trip to NYC
Hotels in the city are offering special discounted rates for nurses and some of the
airlines are providing free flights to nurses going to New York to help on the front lines.
Hertz is offering free car rentals and the city has dropped parking fees for healthcare
workers coming in to help. Office staff will be able to help the nurses locate and
secure hotel rooms or other accommodation if needed.
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary, Contract